- 木質料砌圖塊 堅固不易散
- 送給熱愛香港嘅朋友 讓下一代更了解香港
- 一份最能代表香港的送別禮物 讓他們能保留香港的回憶
50 x 75.5 cm
Learn about the history and development of Hong Kong through the Jigsaw Puzzle. We put the style of the King of Kowloon into the Jigsaw Puzzle to preserve and commemorate the history of Hong Kong.
Tsang Tsou Choi (November 12, 1921 - July 15, 2007), is known as "King of Kowloon".He was a street graffiti artist in Hong Kong. His graffiti writing was written in Chinese characters. The graffiti is about him and his family, the "declaration" and "sovereignty" of Kowloon. His works were found in various districts of Kowloon including Kwun Tong, Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry, Ping Shek Village, Tsui Ping Village, etc., as well as Central and Western Districts on Hong Kong Island. His handwriting has become a memory of the Hong Kong people, but now there are very few works left.
- Wooden puzzle pieces
- Indicates the details of Kowloon, New Territories and Hong Kong Island
- A perfect gift for friends who love Hong Kong
- Educate the next generation to know more about Hong Kong
- A farewell gift that best represents Hong Kong, so that they can keep the memories of Hong Kong
|1000 pieces||50 x 75.5 cm|
- 3-14 days to prepare, package, and put it in the mail.
- Restored copy of the map, not the original map. The scale of the map will vary depending on the product type.
- This product is for use by persons aged 14 or above only.