We put the style of the King of Kowloon into the mousepad to preserve and commemorate the history of Hong Kong.
Tsang Tsou Choi (November 12, 1921 - July 15, 2007), known as "King of Kowloon".He was a street graffiti artist in Hong Kong. His graffiti writing was written in Chinese characters. The graffiti is about him and his family, the "declaration" and "sovereignty" of Kowloon. His works were found in various districts of Kowloon including Kwun Tong, Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry, Ping Shek Village, Tsui Ping Village, etc., as well as Central and Western District on Hong Kong Island. His handwriting has become a memory of Hong Kong people, but now there are very few works left.
- The bottom layer is made of natural rubber, soft texture and a good hand feel
- The surface layer adopts multi spandex fabric to smoothly reduce mouse resistance
- Convenient to clean without fading in water
- Size: 60(W) x 35(H) cm / 90(W) x 40 (H) cm
- 面層採用multi spandex 布料順暢 減少滑鼠阻力
- 底層使用天然橡膠製 質地柔軟好手感 緊貼桌面
- 方便清潔 水洗不褪色
- 尺寸：60(W) x 35(H) cm / 90(W) x 40 (H) cm